tiosellostsour Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Malayalam Movie Download The Sniper

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Two snipers who've become shells of their former selves, wander into the sinister recesses of their inner darkness.
Just not good. I did not like that the characters did not have a lot of depth to them. I know that the film had very little dialogue, but still some of the character's personalities, pasts, and problems should have been shown through cinematic techniques. The music was very dramatic, and at some points did not match up with what was happening on the screen. Overall, I was expecting much better from Gabriel Jeffrey Fowler. He is what, 12, maybe 13 years old? What a talent for someone so young. My review is critical because I believe that growth comes from learning from mistakes. For a seventh grader, this was very good. For a real film to be taken seriously, it was tragically horrible.
When I saw the sniper, what I saw was a teen doing the best he could. For a teenager, this was an incredible short to put together. Through the cinematography to the music, it seemed very well planned out. The cinematography was just amazing. I really liked the medium shots at wellthe close ups between the two snipers. In addition, I really enjoyed the plot of the two snipers who were brothers. It adds a certain twist and awesomeness to the story. I really wish this movie was a feature film to see a bigger plot between the two snipers. They just seemed to really have that chemistry that people like. I also enjoyed the production design, which gave the whole movie a 1800 feel. I definitely want to see more from this guy!

Doomsday movie mp4 downloadThe Red Thunder in hindi download free in torrentFear Factor download movie freePatriot full movie hd 720p free downloadY y hakusho: eiz hakusho full movie hindi downloadDownload Fatal Rhapsody full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Western Outlaws: 50 Movie MegaPack tamil dubbed movie torrentPassersby full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieThe Boondi War full movie in hindi 720pSpider-Man: Far From Home full movie in hindi free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by tiosellostsour
Please log in to post a reply.